Sunday, September 21, 2008

Observing Yahoo Groups #4

I'm looking at my email right now and it is full of emails from my group. This is one of the annoying aspects of this. It can also be annoying because it makes it hard for me to keep up with everything. I have about 100 new emails from just a couple of hours ago. I guess this is also a good thing because that shows the high level of activity going on in the group. I notice that the same people are usually the ones giving advice. They are active in not just one question, but many others. I like this community they seem to respect one another and they seem to really care. Observing this interaction makes it seem as if a group of friends are conversing with one another. The members have a vested interest in the group and that is what will keep their community together.

No comments: