Sunday, September 21, 2008

Observing Yahoo Groups #5

I notice that since I have been observing this everyone has been discussing the same topics. The topic that has been going for the last few days is a posting that is titled "what is the deal with men?" This is driving me crazy reading the responses time after time. I find it annoying reading over 100 responses to the same question. I know that this is one of those topics that people usually have strong opinions about, but I wish they would jump to something new. While reading it, I noticed that the answers to the questions were similar to one another and then there were some that were off topic a bit. In my opinion, a question like this can go on forever because it is something that can never be answered.

The woman who posted it is complaining that all the men that she has had interaction with has been jerks. She has a negative outlook when it comes to men and she wants to know why they are the way they are. Like I said before there has been a lot of response to this, but one person told her that she needs to create her own forum so she can complain. I also felt that she was complaining, but I guess that would be the right place to do that. These forums are at your disposal and as long as you obey the rules of the community, you can use them anyway you want.

No comments: