Thursday, November 6, 2008

Joining the Blogosphere #1

Having to choose a blog to observe was a lot tougher than I thought. When I first received this assignment I thought that it was going to be a breeze, man was I wrong! After some careful consideration I decided a couple of days ago to observe this blog called Popwatch; It is affiliated with the magazine Entertainment Weekly. I chose this one because my life pretty much revolves around anything "pop culture." I also thought that it would be interesting to see how many other "fanatics" were out there.

At first observation they had stories about the new vampire movie "Twilight" and a video of the star saying that he wasn't "beautiful" enough for the role. I read some comments that some of the readers made and most of them were pretty positive such as: from ker, "He's so natural and adorable. I'm very fond of him" and from di, "He's the most beautiful man I think I've ever seen." Since we were on the subject of vampires I decided to search for my new obsession, HBO's True Blood. I found an article and I was excited so I decided to post a comment about my love for the show under the name "Tea." I also noticed the blog roll with links to other entertainment blogs. I'm excited to continue my journey through the "blogosphere."

No comments: