Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Joining the Blogosphere #5

Today is the final day that I have to observe my blog. I enjoyed doing it especiallybecause it was all about entertainment. Today they had a blog about the new Karate Kid movie that may come out without the legendary Pat Morita. The idea of a Karate Kid without him sounds absurd, he was the heart and soul of the movie. They also were rating new music releases from Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift, T Pain as well as David Archuleta( the American Idol guy). Most of the ratings were quite dismal with the average being a B, but some artist weren't even fortunate to get that. Speaking of American Idol, a blog was up there about the deal that was struck with YouTube to air exclusive Idol footage. I guess that's a cool idea, but I don't watch the show so it doesn't matter to much to me. I checked back on True Blood and unsuprisingly there wasn't much going, just a couple of new comments. I had a good experiencing with this and I will most likely come back to check it out.

No comments: