Monday, November 10, 2008

Joining the Blogosphere #4

I observed my blog today and I noticed that they have a lot of video clips. I think adding video clips with the story makes it a bit more interesting. They also have a special clip that they call Clip du jour which is something they seem to have at random moments. The clip today was a landslide in Japan from 2004. They also had another Twilight story, which is bugging me. Then I looked harder at it and realized that they are doing it in different parts and they are on part 3. I'm not sure how many parts there are, but I'm hoping the movie is as good as the hype. I checked back into the true blood story and there were a lot of comments especially after last nights episode. I also noticed that someone posted a comment that had nothing to do with the show. They complained that the PopWatch Blog never have any blogs about "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" a television series on FX. I'm not done observing just yet; I'll just see what is next.

No comments: