Sunday, November 9, 2008

Joining the Blogosphere #3

I was observing my blog today and there wasn't a lot of new stories. I also noticed that many comments were posted to old stories and many of the newer stories had few comments. I mentioned before that they have a section that names the top contributors, but today I noticed that there was a different author not named in the section. Also, beneath the title of the stories they have categories where you can also find the same story. I went to check on the True Blood post that I had a made and it is still pulling in traffic. True Blood is growing in popularity so that explains the high traffic. I also noticed the community atmosphere especially when I read some comments and they mention the authors of the other comments that were made. I never really thought that you could really build a community within a blog but obviously it exist.

No comments: