Friday, November 7, 2008

Joining the Blogosphere #2

I guess vampires are all the rage these days. I was observing my blog again today I continued to notice a lot of stories about the new vampire flick Twilight. It's based on a series of books by Stephanie Meyers. I've never read any of the books, but I heard they were amazing. In light of this I went back to where I posted my comment yesterday and I noticed there were 4 new postings. I find this amazing because the article that I posted the comment to was from September 8th. I noticed that there were a lot of the same people posting to the blog and they were in between in on going conversation. The few I really noticed were Nola, malee smith and Carlos. I noticed that not any one can blog here. They actually have a section titled Top Authors, that makes me think that there is some kind of hierarchy here. I also notice that on the side they have a section for the latest comments on a particular story and they have a link to it. I like what I am seeing here and it is pretty easy to traverse from story to story; It's also pretty fun.

No comments: